Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Moved home now says I've left VM?

I moved on 15th April and my service transfered on the same day. I've had an email with an account credit 22.50 and my account says I've left VM? My Internet as required and I am still in contract until September, so am a little confused. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved home now says I've left VM?

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

When you move home your old account is closed and you get another account at your new home. The email should refer to the old account.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but how do I log back in to the acocunt for my new home? I only ever used one email for Virgin media.

Also it said £22.50 credit/refund but that hasn't come back on my online banking at all. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Lasuil,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and we're sorry to see any confusion that has been caused.

If you're set for a credit or refund this will be deducted from the first bill in your new property.

In regards to the old E-Mail account, we can perform a move and transfer either for you on the Community Forums or via our call centre.

We would also need to pass data protection on both the former and new account. If you'd like assistance with this, please drop a response below and I'll be happy to pick this up for you when I return to the office tomorrow

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes please, how do we do this tomorrow? Via chat or? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'll drop you Lasuil and we can look into this for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for me.

Thank you

David_Bn

0 Kudos