Menu
Kevmos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moved home and no virgin connection to plug cable

Hi,

In the middle of moving home, I signed up to virgin. This was done via the online chat and when I said should I book an engineer as unknown if there is a virgin box at the new property I was told to click 'no' and should I move in and find there is no box then to contact.

As per my luck, no virgin box to plug the cable in. However, I'm unable to contact anyone as to when I call I'm told the contact centre is closed due to coronavirus.

Any advice on how I can arrange a site visit? Does anyone know how long it takes usually to get someone? The salesperson seems to make it sound like it was all fine but obviously moving in without internet and having to remote work is a bit of a pain (especially as starting a new job in 5 days (Monday)). 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moved home and no virgin connection to plug cable

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Kevmos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moved home and no virgin connection to plug cable

Thanks, I'll give the text service a go tomorrow as the phone is a no go as I mentioned. 

0 Kudos