Menu
Jso6
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Moved House and Need Activation Help

I recently moved home and brought my Hub 3.0 with me after notifying Virgin Media that we'd be moving house.

Have received the quick start kit and setup according to the instructions. But unfortunately when I try to connect to the WiFi I get a message saying I need to sign in or that the connection requires activation. 

Can anyone help me out with this issue please?

Cheers,

James 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved House and Need Activation Help

What light do you get on the Hub? Can you go through virginmedia.com/QShelp and if it prompts to call in, do so at about 8am to avoid a queue. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
Jso6
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I only have the power light on, the thing horizontal bar which is a yellow/white colour.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
Jso6
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Called the activation number around 8am, got through to someone quickly and got it sorted. Thanks all. 

0 Kudos