Menu
EMack
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Move to VirginMedia with Quick Start: SuperHub 3 just flashes green

Hello, 

I'm switching to VM broadband and phone today from BT. I got the QuickStart kit (SuperHub 3) plugged in around 2:30pm, and the power light is still flashing green.

I've had some brief conversation on the phone (with over 2 hours of hold music). Is anyone here able to suggest what might be happening? I spoke to people from three different teams, but when the pre-install team tried to put me through to the QuickStart team the call was disconnected before I spoke to anyone.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Move to VirginMedia with Quick Start: SuperHub 3 just flashes green

What would help us first of all is a photo of what you are plugging into. Houses have varying installations that were put in by many cable companies. Modern socket setups are pretty straightforward, but some of the older ones have multiple outlets of which some are redundant. It’s also possible that a previous occupant has messed with the wiring or removed the kit you need to connect to the service.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

EMack
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

20210130_181723.jpg20210130_181528.jpg

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try the activation line 0800 953 9500.

EMack
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We did get to talk to a person in the QuickConnect team, but there was nothing that he could do because of the state that our account was in. He wanted to put us back in touch with the Pre-install team, but by then they were finished for the day.

In parallel I did get through to BT (slightly less time on hold) who reassured me that our working VSDL service would not be disconnected until VM had properly taken over the line. And also that we still had an option to cancel the transfer 😕

0 Kudos