cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More details on rollout of VM via PIA in G15 7QE

gonnella
On our wavelength

Hi,

Does have the details of when virgin will be available in G15 7QE?

To my surprise, it started to be rolled out using PIA (via BT ducting), it looks like good progress is being made and surrounding streets are starting to become available on the service checker. Just wondering what kind of timescales there is going to be.

Pete

12 REPLIES 12

Sorry Roger believe or not, I used to work for  NTL in the past. I know the make up of the old HFC network, with DA, DP and telephony muxes. This a OLT fibre cab, I expect the DP’s to be in the Openreach pits or on Telegraphs. 

Hi @gonnella

Apologies for any frustration or confusion.  As Kath advised we are not currently aware of any plans to install in your street at the moment.

We are expanding the network all of the time, so it may be a case we come to you sooner than expected - I do hope this is the case for you! If you use the link she provided here you can sign up for updates so you will be the first to know when we do. 

All the best. 

Molly

gonnella
On our wavelength

IMG_4326.jpeg

A POP-A cabinet, 500 homes serviceable using the information in the link below. 

I hope there is plans to use it to its capacity, because the premises serviceable at the moment is much lower than that.

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/shop/downloads/New-Build-Handbook-...