Menu
Hareth
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missold contract - VM making it difficult to cancel

I spoke to a sales rep on the team who sold me Gig1 Fibre and Anytime calls for £64 after stating it was £72 initially - they discounted it as I told them I had another provider in my area for cheaper.

I then hung up so i could cancel my current provider and then rang back and said to a new rep about the package I had been offered which she could see on her system - confirmed to be gig1 and Anytime Call. Later that evening I checked my details on the VM app and it showed Gig1 and Weekend Calls package.

I rang customer service to cancel and they told me that it was my fault that I took out the contract and that it wasn't possible to missell the contract from their side (?). I have been bounced around for 6 hours to different departments and they simply will not let me cancel as they are saying another department deals with it. I have given up as I have wasted my entire day on this with no resolution. I have sent a complaint but I wish to cancel my order immediately before my kit arrives on Monday (4th).

This whole experience has been ridiculous.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missold contract - VM making it difficult to cancel

Write using recorded delivery to cancel, make sure that you include all the relevant reference numbers.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,

Diamond Plaza,

Daleside Road,

Nottingham,

Nottinghamshire,

NG2 3GG

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos