Menu
Griffo63
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missing order

Hi I have placed an order 3 times and 3 times it goes missing.....all i want to do is add tv and get my box...its not to much to ask is it?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing order

Call it in (on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others) – n.b.- the UK call centre is still picking up and calling at 08.00 gives the best chance of getting through quickly, although I got through recently in 20' at ~1pm.

Or, a VM person should pick this thread up as soon as they see it and be able to help in a day or two.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer

Finally a VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Griffo63
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Already tried that one but didnt work they offered me a different offer which was going to cost more
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Different to what?

One you have seen on their website - if so was that not just for new customers?

Or was it one that was offered to you personally - if so do you have evidence of that e.g. eMail/text/chat record ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Griffo63
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On line chat they offered me a different deal to the one I had ordered that’s all I meant 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Griffo63, thanks for your post - apologies for the delay getting back to you here.

Apologies also for any delay receiving your new box. I've taken a look into this today and it appears like it has since been resolved? If I'm incorrect and you still need further assistance please let us know. 

Tom 

0 Kudos