cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing hub4

Feldspar
Joining in

Hi like a number of others, I received an email in September for a free hub4 upgrade. I requested it and nothing happened (no confirmation no delivery). I have since requested it again, a further 2 times and still no confirmation or delivery.

What is it with this?

Regards GB

7 REPLIES 7

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi what you have in common with all the others is YODEL the most efficient and popular delivery company in the Country.

So do I keep trying or what? I never have such poor experience from them other times 3/3 no shows

Corey_C

Hi Feldspar,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums. What happens when you click on the link to order?

Cheers,

Corey C

I go to a booking page with available dates on. I selected a date and it acknowledges that, and that's the last I hear. No email nor appliance delivered. Just went to link again and it now shows offer expired.

What a Mickey Mouse operation this is

Hi Feldspar, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have not been able to order the hub, the hub 3 is capable of connections of 600MB and the hub 4 for 1GB. We would be able to get the hub sent out to you if on the 1GB connection, if not, then you would need to wait until you are eligible to receive one again. - Chris

As you indicate I couldn't be on 1gb as I'm on hub 3.

So I guess I will have to wait and chance that next time the crappy delivery process actually does what is supposed to

Our apologies for any frustration with this Feldspar.

^Martin