Menu
Richardthomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

Hi, lots of channels missing from my new set up, any fixes known?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Hi first of all, more details what hub TV box etc would be a help. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Hi Richardthomas,

Have you activated your new equipment?

You need to call 0800 953 9500 to activate the box. You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

If channels are missing after the box is activated then you can force the box to update by using your remote control and clicking on HOME >

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos