cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Outdoor cable cover

CAL_BRU
Joining in

Hi,

We have just had Virgin Media installed, we were sharing our neighbours cable connection until we had our own cable installed. The engineer came round again to install our own cable and outdoor cable box, however, they took the cover from our neighbours box and put it on ours leaving theirs exposed. We had to give it back which has left our cable splitter exposed. We need a replacement cover sent to us please.

Thanks,

IMG_3402.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CAL_BRU,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that the cables are exposed as a cover is missing. So that I can assist you further, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CAL_BRU,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. As we discussed there, a technician visit has now been scheduled and booked for you.

We're unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly for security reasons, but you can check and manage the appointment via your My Virgin Media online account if needed.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!