Menu
With1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Misold Contract

I had Virgin broadband installed at the start of this week. When the Virgin salesman pitched the offer to me I told him I was reluctant to move because I was still in a contract with my previous supplier and I was not willing to pay the £60 early termination fee. The salesman said he would put £60 credit on my Virgin account to offset this. I received my Virgin contract today and there is no credit on my account. He also said there would be no activation or installation fee but I have been charged £35 for activation. So I am now £95 worse off than I was led to believe. Very dishonest. And very convenient that I didn’t receive my contract details until after Virgin was installed despite me phoning twice to request it prior to installation. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Misold Contract

You have 14 days to cancel with no £ penalty - use the form that was in the welcome pack if you want to do that.

A VM person should pick this up here in a day or so and may offer to help - or you can call in (and go to the thinking of leaving option) - if you prefer to try and sort it out.

But the clock is ticking.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos