cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messy installation

Bert054
Joining in

we had our install done a few year ago and there was a hedge row. The hedge has been removed and my virgin cable was in the hedge. The cable is just exposed on the path before it goes in to the little access hole. 
ive never had a cover on the connections either.

Will virgin come out and tidy these things up?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up some photos.

They will do it but as its a non-fault call out they may charge you the £25 charge.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bert054, 

Thanks for your post. This is certainly something we can look in to for you. 

In order to proceed, we would need to see some pictures so we can ensure we are booking the most relevant visit for you. 

Can you please pop back here with pictures of the cable and the state it's in so we can get the appointment booked in for you. It sounds like there may be a health and safety risk in which case the visit would be free. 

Once I've seen pictures then I can get things booked in and let you know if the charge would apply 🙂

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs