Menu
Yogeshprasad
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Macclesfield SK10 Slow speeds and Intermittent Broadband Speed

Hi

I am writing after a long patient wait about poor service with Virgin media.

Over 2 years the service has been intermittent and never close to what we pay for on a M500 package.  Made a complaint to Virgin (another story that it took hours and several days to lodge formal complaint).  They ran investigation and sent a curt mail saying that they found the service was below strandard.  Instead to asking our view and offering any compensation, Virgin told us to go somewhere else instead.  

We dont know what our rights are and whether OFCOM or the appropriate regulator is monitoring such messages and customer treatment?  Who do we reach out to in order to get compensation for a service that has consistently fallen short of Virgin promise?

Its frustrating to wait on the phone to log a call. Leave aside asking for a follow up.

Happy to provide specific email reply, but if Virgin moderators are reading this, please provide an email where this would go to?  

I am sure those Virgin customers in Mulberry Park area of Tytherington share our poor experience.

Thanks

Yogesh

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Macclesfield SK10 Slow speeds and Intermittent Broadband Speed

Hi Yogehprasad,

Thanks for your post and welcome to forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear you are having issues. I have located your account and can see everything looks okay. Could you please set up a BQM graph for us so we can see your dropouts?
What speeds are you getting on your wired connection?
Zoie

0 Kudos