Menu
johns4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MOVE SUPER HUB AND TV

How do I contact customer services to get an engineer to move the cables inside my home?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: MOVE SUPER HUB AND TV

Hello

To make you aware as what you are asking for is classed as non-essential work and this type of work is currently on hold by VM until further restrictions are lifted, this will also be charged at £99 as a non-fault callout.

Virginmedia currently are only fixing faults and new installs to one room.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
johns4
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Move super hub and tv

How do I contact customer services to get an engineer to move the cables inside my home?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@johns4 

Your query has been answered in your original post. See post-2 above. In normal times you'd jiust call C/S and ask for a non-fault engineer appointment, unfortuntely we aren't currently in normal times.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @johns4

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post. AS our VIP's have advised, moving of cabling inside the home is classed as a non-fault visit and would incur a call out fee of £99

At the time of your post, these were still being classed as non-essential and have been on hold during the lockdown period; we have been awaiting an update as to when we can once again start booking these sorts of jobs. 

We can now confirm that from Monday 15th, non-essential works can now be booked. However, we do have quite a backlog of customers that have already been placed on hold; these customers that already have work booked in but on hold will be contacted directly via SMS to confirm an appointment time.

If you currently do not have one booked in, you can now contact us on 150/03454541111 and Customer Care can book this non-fault call out for you. The £99 charge would just be added to your next bill. 

Please do be aware, some areas may be busier than others and it may not yet be possible to book your relocation on immediately. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide