Menu
Raident10
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

M600 Availability

Hello there,

I’m on the ultimate oomph bundle plan and according to the post code checker, our area can now get M600 (I know this is exclusive to my plan).

I was wondering if someone could please possibly find out when I’ll be upgraded from M500 - M600 for free?

Kind regards,

Joe

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: M600 Availability

Hi Joe,

Info from https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/ultimate-oomph-bundle 

Got a need for speed? We’ve got you covered

We’re always working our socks off to help keep you connected with the very best of our ultrafast broadband speeds – that’s why we'll soon be giving all new and existing Ultimate Oomph customers a cheeky broadband boost from M500 Fibre Broadband to M600. We’re aiming to automatically boost your speeds at no extra cost by 31st March 2021, but we hope to have most of our Ultimate Oomph customers upgraded earlier. We’ll be in touch to let you know when your upgrade’s complete. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy everything the Ultimate Oomph bundle has to offer!

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Raident10
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: M600 Availability

Ah that’s perfect, thanks Dave. 🙂

0 Kudos