Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Loose Cables

Hi, 

I have been a Virgin customer for years. Im in an upstairs apartment. Cables run from underground along the walls and across my windows. This past week they have come loose hanging in front of my windows.

I had thought they were electric but the electricity provider informed me they were phone cables. As they are on the property Openreach/BT said they didnt have responsibility. I have only broadband and no phone service/tv with Virgin.

I am unable to get any related help or speak to a customer service person at the minute with Virgin through their online or phone services. No related links on the site and phone line response is currently over an hour wait.

Can anyone advise where or how I report this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loose Cables

Take and post a couple of photos for the VM Staff on here to see and then expedite an engineer visit.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos