cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to join VM

OrcadianGuy
Joining in

Hello!  I moved into my property around 7 years ago and have looked every year to see if "Postcode Checker" has the block of flats listed (to no avail).  The ironic thing is, the nearest house with VM is about 20 metres from the entry to the block of flats...

I've seen loads of answers on here saying you can request a spotter in this situation to see how difficult it would be to supply a connection - so I call up the sales team...just to be told they have to create an account for me in order to do this but as my address is not listed they are unable to do so...doesn't say that anywhere in the replies I've seen on here - which brings me to asking on here whether or not I can request a spotter since everyone else seems to be able to 😏😅

TIA

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I will ask VM to check for you here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you 🙂

Hi @OrcadianGuy thanks for your post here - it's great you're so interested in joining us and apologies you've not been able to do so!

Please allow me to pop you a PM to discuss this, this will arrive in the next few moments so please expect this shortly and respond directly when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W