cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at moving but need postcode List

JVTooey
Joining in

Hi there I am looking at moving to Blackpool but I want to move to a post code that is covered by virgin media is there anyway I can get a list of all the post codes in Blackpool that virgin media is covered by?

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

There's the online VM postcode checker, but that isn't a list as such.  For an unofficial and potentially less accurate view (prior to using the postcode checker), try this:

https://labs.thinkbroadband.com/local/broadband-map#12/53.8128/-2.8901/virgin/

Z92
Trouble shooter

You are better off looking for a house you like and then putting the postcode into Virgin's post code checker and use that as part of your evaluation procedure, but remember, just because VM is available doesn't mean you'll actually get it. If the local cabinet is already overloaded they might not be able to give you a connection for example. 

Don't forget however there are currently competitors sweeping the market - so even if VM is not available, there might still be the option of gigabit internet (or close to). I'm not going to mention who as I'll get banned for 'advertising' again, but I'm sure you'll find them if you patrol the local streets and news.