cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to Vrigin Connect app for Family members

Steffers
Joining in

Had VM for ages, but only just installed the Virgin Connect App, so that all family members can access Virgin hotspots when out and about.

I set myself up in the app, then added family and their devices just fine. When they install the Virgin Connect App, it's asking for an email and password. What should they put in? I've looked everywhere I can think of, but I can't find any info. FWIW if they put in my details, then my account comes up. Do they all have to register individually with VM and then somehow assign themselves to my account? It shouldn't be this hard.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It was my impression that you do not need the connect app to connect to VM hotspots. Also I think the use of hotspots is being changed. All of us, and there are many users like me, who run in modem mode cannot use this app and I have never installed it, but have use hotspots.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Steffers 

The Connect app can only be accessed by signing in with the VM  account details which are used to access your My Virgin Media . You can use the Connect app on up to seven devices at the same time, providing you have a  broadband.subscription with VM.

There are some FAQ's about the Connect app on the following page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/connect-app 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali