cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead on private property

Rwall81
Joining in

I have one of your leads going across my garden. I live in a flat and have a front garden which is private property. Your engineers have put a cable across my garden without even asking and actually they shouldn’t have done it in the first place. I am having my garden done in a couple of weeks and I want the cable removed. No one in the flats is saying it is there’s and when I have rang up your customer service was very unhelpful. I want this cable removed or I will seek legal action. 

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this a recent installation or has it been there a while?

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No surprise that CS wouldn't deal with this - do you have photos of the cable?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

wire cutters and put it in the bin - no danger to you as its data not voltage

or wait here for VM to get to the thread who will ask you inane questions, apologise, procrastinate and do nothing certainly not the time scale you have 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Rwall81,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, just to add to the prior questions, was this a recent installation for a property or has this been present for a while?

Let us know,

Kain

spell
Knows their stuff

The inane delaying questions have started - just snip it and dispose