cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit not delivered

Stephentolley
Joining in

the kit was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago, did not received any message with a reference number to track the order or anything at all, I had to contact costumer service to received it and the lady said the kit was supposed to be delivered yesterday (lies). After that I tracked my kit and it said it was still at the virgin media warehouse not out for delivery like the lady said. Contacted virgin media again and the other person said that it was a mistake on the website that it was out for delivery and it would arrive within 1/2 days and she apologised and blamed the delivery company saying there is a delayed because of the driver shortage. I contacted the delivery company they said virgin media sent out a broken kit so they had to send it back to them and until now they haven’t sent a new one out. I was lied to 2 by the customer service which is very unprofessional and terrible I am paying for a service I do not have and I am a masters university student with loads of uni work to do and I have been using my hotspot to do so. Terrible customer service just messy and will do a formal complaint .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Let me check for you

I'll pop over a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Let me check for you

I'll pop over a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

hi

you promissed me to send a new it on thursday 4 August 2022.

stil i am waiting we are on 06/09/2022 i cant blieve what service do they have ?

could you please confirm if you will send me the new kit or it is only  a jok?

Hey Salih22, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you haven't got your new kit yet.

I have taken a look at our side and I can see you have been speaking to the team who have advised you on the next steps.

Please can you let me know if you have done these steps yet? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?