cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit collection

Redpaul1970
Joining in

I have 2 Hub 4’s that need returned. They are packed and ready to go for 2 months now. The first arranged collection was cancelled by text message then the new date was also cancelled. Both on the day or arranged collection. I’ve tried to rearrange collection but it now says nobody is available at my post code. 
I don’t drive so I’m not walking for miles carrying 2 boxes to find my nearest drop-off point. 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Its VM's problem to sort.

Just make sure you keep all paperwork and electronic messages etc., that you have pertaining to the processes you have followed so there can be no "comeback".

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Redpaul1970,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble returning some equipment to us. Have these been packaged up with the pre-paid packaging that we've supplied? If so, is it possible for you to take them to your local Collect+ point, or would you need them to be collected?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

They’ve been ready to collect for 2 months. I’ve had two collections cancelled on the day of collection.  My nearest collection point is miles away and I don’t drive so that’s out of the question. 

Virginmedia are required to collect used electronic equipment, even if it's only going to be recycled. You don't have to take it anywhere. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @Redpaul1970 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I will send you a PM to get some details.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill