Menu
Alec73
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just switched to virgin media broadband. No confirmation email. No Contract

Hello,

I just setup virgin media broadband over the phone and have already received the broadband kit (Haven't yet plugged it in), however I have not got the confirmation email with contract/dates ect.

Is there anyway to check this without waiting through the new customer phone queues again? (no account number yet)

Cheers

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just switched to virgin media broadband. No confirmation email. No Contract

Hi there

I'll drop you a PM to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just switched to virgin media broadband. No confirmation email. No Contract

You will need to wait for a letter / email or wait for one of the VM Forum Staff to see if they can help but it may take a couple of days.

Once you have connected up you will need to call the Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos