Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just moved and now not internet

Hi.

So we moved house last week and arranged for QS kit to be delivered and our services to be moved to new home.

This has arrived and all connected up correctly but we have no internet access

When i got into hub settings it says internet access denied.

I have been trying to get through to someone at VM all day today and yesterday but am just getting told call centre are closed. 

Please can someone help me to get this sorted. Trying to work from home with no internet is a nightmare

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just moved and now not internet

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just moved and now not internet

hi, can you PM me with your new account details, area reference and address please. i will take a look and see if we can help out from this side of things.

thanks
Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos