Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Just joined and feel like leaving

I subscribed to broadband and a sim only plan yesterday, I called up today to upgrade my plan to with a TiVo tv but the staff was super rude, blunt and didn’t acknowledge a bleeding thing I said nor did she understand, she then put me through to customer services where I waited 28 mins just to speak to someone.

I haven’t received an email regarding my account number or anything regarding my new contract.

how difficult is it to get through to someone ?

i will call again later but just the once and if the phone don’t pickup and I’m there for 28mins, my next call will be to cancel all subscriptions.

p.s who hired these call centre agents ? I would do a much better job, if you feel unwell or have a problem with your outside life, then don’t come to work simple as that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just joined and feel like leaving

trust your gut feeling.
cancel just now, it won't get any better.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 30
Flag for a moderator

The service is great I’ve uses virgin before, the broadband is fantastic but the customer service is so trash I’m gonna give it another go and if I experience something like that I’m just gonna cancel my subscription and get my mum to cancel hers and continue with talktalk np 👌🏼 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 30
Flag for a moderator

If you've just joined, you've only got 14 days to cancel without penalty.  And VM's early exit fees can be eye-watering, so make sure you don't get stung for those.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Turkishdelight1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that you haven't been able to change the package you want.

I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you, to do so I will send you an invite to a private chat please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Nah I’ve had virgin media before and I loved it, gaming streaming the whole lot was great, even when in arrears virgin media can call you and offer you to pay less than what you owe which I think is a great gesture.

i was just moody this morning and especially after my call experience I just blew up but I’m hoping to stay and take out broadband, TiVo tv, and a sim only tariff 👌🏼 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Erdem,

Thank you for your details and clearing security, I am sorry that you haven't been able to get this resolved yourself.

I have passed this on to a colleague on our oomph team, his name is Darren, he will call you today between now and 4pm.

Kind regards

Paul.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Yeah he called me Saturday morning 08:49 😆 I missed the call unfortunately I was asleep but it’s cool I’m gonna try give a call today.

have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Darren has advised it is the PIC (pre install cancellation) team that you need to speak to not customer care or customer relations, they will be able to amend the order.

Please try 0345 454 1111 options 3 then 4.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thank you will do 👌🏼 

0 Kudos