cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a beautiful upgrade

freza0
Joining in
So I'm due renewal for my 250 + volt so 350 in September. Right now I pay £29 renewal is £57. I called up and basically said sky's offering 900mb for £35. The lady ( who wasn't very fluent in English ) decided to give me what I thought was 500mb boosted to gig1. I was wrong she gave me 350 boosted to 500, I confirmed that if get 500 boosted to a gig about 5 times so when I called back asking what I'm getting and was told 350 I decided to say cancel cancel cancel. I then got a call from a lovely lady who requested the call to be heard, they got back to me today to say I had confirmed with the rep that it was indeed 500 boosted to gig 1 and the rep had also confirmed so in short I'm on gig1 with a hub 5 for £34.
1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @freza0,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear of the complications you had with a package change recently, but I'm glad that this has now been addressed and resolved by the team. Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!