Menu
ravan101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just got a Hub 3 and plugged it in. No wifi light, green flashing arrows, white base light.

Just switched back to Virgin Media from Sky, and recieved my Hub 3 to self-install. I followed all the instructions and installed the hub, but it doesn't show up on my wi-fi list. The wi-fi light is off, there are green flashing arrows and the base light is white. It has been like this for over 30 minutes now with no change.

0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just got a Hub 3 and plugged it in. No wifi light, green flashing arrows, white base light.

When green lights flashing that's bad news...you should only have the solid thin light at base.

I had a replacement router sent this week and it was plug and play..maybe because my line is already active.

I read as a new customer you need to call them to activate the connection. There should be a exclusive activation number on the enclosed leaflet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just got a Hub 3 and plugged it in. No wifi light, green flashing arrows, white base light.

@ravan101 wrote:

Just switched back to Virgin Media from Sky, and recieved my Hub 3 to self-install. I followed all the instructions and installed the hub, but it doesn't show up on my wi-fi list. The wi-fi light is off, there are green flashing arrows and the base light is white. It has been like this for over 30 minutes now with no change.

Go >> HERE << and follow the troubleshooting guide.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos