Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Joined in July and STILL NO INFORMATION ON ENGINEER AND SET UP.

We signed up to virgin media in July. A week  after ordering we received a message saying the original installation date was cancelled and postponed. No date was given and we have tried everything to get more information. We have called, been sent email addresses to try. The email address we were given bounced saying it was no longer in use. I've issued a complaint and tried many times to get help via the text chat (which, I might add, is as useful as a chocolate teapot when you're in the middle of work and can't reply as quickly as the system wants so shuts down before you can get assistance.)

We have had zero information via text or email about what the hell is going on and frankly we are frustrated, tired with the lack of communication and keen to cancel the service all together. I expect assistance from this final attempt to get the internet we have signed up for or trading standards will be notified.

It has been 4 months with no help. Please can we just get an engineer to install our internet or at the very least some progress and information.

We are area code 18.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joined in July and STILL NO INFORMATION ON ENGINEER AND SET UP.

Hello oqgomme

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the delay in getting you set up 

We are not able to check specifically with our Construction Team as to what the delay is 

But we can see this is being looked at right now and the last engineer reported a blocked Tee

The point outside where your cable comes up from underground 

This would need permission from the Local authorities to dig and replace the blockage then locate the missing cable 

I can see its been ongoing for quite a while, but we can reassure you the right Team have it and will get in touch with you as soon as they have an update 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos