Menu
LK1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues joining VM

Hi

I’m a longtime customer of VM (several years until less than a week ago, even have an O2 mobile..) but I’m struggling to get VM now. My neighbourhoods (either side of the drive) on the same road can all get VM, I’m struggling and don’t understand why, the green cabinet is about 2 meters from my drive.

Any help greatly appreciate!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues joining VM

Hi there,

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here, please can I get a little bit more detail to see if I can help you.

when you say that you could get it up until a week ago please can you explain what you mean? Is this because you have moved house? Or you are having a problem with your current services? If you have moved house have you spoken to the movers team?

many thanks

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
LK1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jon

Thanks for reaching out. Yes I moved but no contact from the movers team, but I called to cancel my package (cancelled last Thursday) and trying to re-join ASAP as I have been with VM for years before that. I do remember the movers team contacting me but that was to arrange for the person buying our house to transfer their account.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again,

Thank you for clearing that up a little.I will send you a private message for some details and see if there’s anything that can be done.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos