Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is my install happening??

I ordered broadband on 21st March with an install date of Monday 13th April. 
Since receiving my order number I’ve had no further communication, no contract link, no account number. I’ve been trying for over a week to get confirmation that someone is coming out to install as I’m without a network now which is difficult when working from home!! 
nobody responds on the message us or text function, I’ve tried multiple times, the call centres are closed and the contacts within the forum said someone will call me but I’ve had nothing! 
I simply need to know if the install is happening on Monday or I’ll have to go back to Sky. 
Its absolutely ludicrous that Virgin have left customers with no way of contacting them. 
Some further help would be much appreciated or I’ll have no choice but to cancel any direct debits and go back to my previous provider. 
Order reference; WS6729991

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is my install happening??

Hi am sorry to hear that. please if i may have your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and perhaps have an engineer around to fix the fault/s.

Please private message me in order to keep your details confidential

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos