Menu
micadam
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to accelerate the 14-day waiting time for a Quickstart Box?

Hi,

I've just moved into a property today and ordered a Virgin Quickstart Box, as I've only heard good things about the broadband you provide. I've never been a Virgin customer before. However, I was informed that I would have to wait 14 days for it to arrive because (apparently) the previous tenants also used Virgin -- this puts the arrival date at 10/16.

That's problematic for me, because broadband access is critical for my working from home arrangement brought upon by the pandemic. I can stay in my previous accommodation with broadband access until the morning of Friday 10/09, but that still puts me at 6 working days without broadband access. Is there any way to get around the 14 day restriction so I can get my broadband access no later than 10/09?

Thanks,

Adam

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is it possible to accelerate the 14-day waiting time for a Quickstart Box?

Hi,

Yes, sometimes we can help with this.

I will send you a private message for some details and see if we can help.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
imo_osullivan
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue - I'm moving home and looking to set up a Virgin Media Broadband account but it's saying there will be a 14 day delay on receiving the QuickStart kit. Is there any way of speeding this up - all the new tenants need to work from home and one of us is a teacher. Any help greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
ellispickering
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @imo_osullivan ,

Iv just send you a private message to discuss this with you. If you  would like to just check the envolope at the top of your screen.

Thanks, Ellis. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos