Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet nay not be available

I had received new hub3 a while ago but due to current situation I held off installing incase anything went wrong, obviously my old hub gave up the ghost completely!! Tried to call for activation code on Friday with no luck,  read online that the activate automatically so thought I would give it a go! Connected and powered on and can try to join but saying network not available when I do. I am working home and rapidly running out of data. Any help much appreciated, thanks Debbie. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet nay not be available

Hi,

Please PM me your account details; Account number, account holders name, 1st line of address, Site ID/Area code, CM MAC for Hub. To PM me hover over my profile picture and select send message please put in the subject what you need activate and the name of the Post thread you have posted in to ask for help.

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Can you please pm me your account num and area ref and we can get this sorted

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbie,

If you can send me a private message with your account number, area reference and address, I can look into the activiation for you.

Thanks
Shaun
If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

0 Kudos