Menu
Rfarooq2019
Tuning in
Message 81 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps disconnecting

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Matt, but Virgin don't care. I lived with this issue for 6 months before I finally decided that enough was enough.

I called virgin and told them that i no longer want their services and they agreed to cancel my contract without any payment. 

I am now with BT and could not be any happier with their services. They even have call centres here in the UK, and unlike virgin they answer the phone pretty quickly.

Jump ship.

Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 82 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Its 100% virgin media network's fault..they ve been telling me lies for over few months before they fixed that.

Its not hub..not bad wifi signal..its network's fault.If they dont fix it cancell the contract.i ve made official complain requesting cancelling contract due to.vm fault..after week or two problem was solved..after 3or4 months of bnot having broadband..dont waste time for phone calls..engineer etc..do it my way otherwise it gonna take u long weeks too

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 83 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zauberer

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages.

We are sorry for any service issues which you have experienced. 

Have you downloaded our Connect APP for help with the connection issues you've been having? More information on the APP can be found here

With regards to the speeds you have been receiving are you able to perform a speed test and post the results on here please? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Zauberer
Joining in
Message 84 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

David, I didn't get the app and to be honest it seems to me to be a workaround, not a solution - why would I need an app to get to WiFi if I have router to which all my devices can connect?

I just want to get decent signal and want to connection dropping stop.

Please contact me via PM and then we can discuss it furhter and arrange a call/meeting with an engineer from your suopport team.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 85 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Same scenario same silly stories as i was hearing from vm lol..It wont fix the problem at all!! Dont listen to those lies.

Waisting of time while u are paying bills month after month. 

My vm bill is goinG up again another 10% now!!

Is it a joke VM??

Few more months and im leaving VM forever.Cant wait my contract expires. I was an idiot ive extended it with you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 86 of 88
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zauberer

The app can help pin point any weaknesses within your WiFi network, It is not a workaround as you suggest, the app is designed to help resolve issues and will help us by pin pointing them.

I would recommend downloading the app and carrying out the test in the broadband section.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Rfarooq2019
Tuning in
Message 87 of 88
Flag for a moderator

So I've now disconnected my services because of this issue but the Virgin Saga just never ends. 

I'm now being harrased by virgin because I've supposedly not returned my equipment. The funny thing is that I have returned it and have a receipt to prove it.

Virgin media really are the worst company I've ever dealt with. 

Im now going to be making a youtube video to show people just how 5hit you really are.

Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 88 of 88
Flag for a moderator

I had exacly same situation for few months..same unswers exacly same scenario..what i think vm is doing some work in certain areas..upgrading or whatever..to keep customers paying bills they tell stories and more stories..fault in area..then hub to.be repleaced..etc etc..waiting game.in few months time im done with vm.contract will not be extenden..another thing ive got a letter that my bill is going up 10% 

wth...after so many problems..months without broadband..how dare u Vm..one big dissapointment..next step BT..paying bit more and having no.problems-priceless

Bye VM!!

U want more and more $ but gonna have less and less ..customers are leaving slowly this sinking ship

0 Kudos