cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues

AceModder
Tuning in

My net has been very flakey all weekend, my battle.net application has been intermittantly dropping connection and world of warcraft is having in-game "online" issues with instances not found etc.
This is 100% related to VM infrastructure, as when I switch on NordVPN the problems instantly stop happening.  Soon as I disable the VPN they come back.

The service status did say there was an issue with my broadband yesterday morning, but lunch it changed to no issues.    Today is still says no issues, but my VM line just totally dropped for about 2mins, its back now, but I cannot connect to battle.net etc without the use of NordVPN again.   
There is 100% a problem somewhere within the VM infrastructure.   

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Alessandro Volta

"This is 100% related to VM infrastructure, as when I switch on NordVPN the problems instantly stop"

In order to have a good VPN connection the VM connection is also required to work well.

It is in fact the case that Nord VPN is causing connection to a more suitable or perhaps more functional game server ?

Does this test show any local connectivity issues ...

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Once the test begins click on: Run full test to see all the stats.

with my VPN turned off

AceModder_0-1682336969308.png

it wont run a test. 

Well VM service status says there is a problem AGAIN now.

AceModder_0-1682365648358.png

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AceModder thank for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having internet connection issues and for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message, to confirm some details. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R