Menu
nicocrooks
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet and TV not activating

Hi I just moved house yesterday.

It was a real night mare getting my new contract with virgin, after I had agreed a new deal they for some unknown reason signed me up to a completely different deal at 3 times the price!

As we have moved to a house with virgin media already installed we took all our equipment with us expecting a simple plug in. Toda was supposed to be the activation day however nothing is working and we are getting an error message on the Tele! I have tried logging in to my virgin media however it says you have left virgin as I know have a new account number. I tried setting up a new account with the new account number however it says we are unable to do this at the moment? All the help I can find online directs me to my virgin media!

Hope someone can help!

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and TV not activating

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and TV not activating

Thanks for the post Nicocrooks and welcome to our community.

We do ask that you try keep your query to one thread to avoid confusion.

How are things today, did everything get activated?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos