Menu
AbbyS
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Internet access denied

Hi 

I have just installed the super hub 3, but looking at the info it says internet access denied, WiFi is doing something as I can see that it has connected my phone.....

I tried calling virgin but couldn’t get through. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet access denied

Did you phone in to get it activated ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
AbbyS
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I did that and got the automated message 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Did you use this number ?

Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
AbbyS
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler

Yep and received a text saying it was activated

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Try it again, sometimes it doesn't work first time.

0 Kudos
AbbyS
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I’ve done it twice and still isn’t working, spoke to someone who then just kind of gave up and booked an engineer, for Friday but it’s so frustrating when I’m WFH and now  can’t work. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can you tether to your mobile and get a short term Data increase ?

0 Kudos
AbbyS
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Think that’s what I will have to do tomorrow 

I took day off today 

0 Kudos