Menu
mhamps22122
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet Icon flashing

Just moved in and have got delivered a hub 3 and have tried to set it up. The house already had a virgin socket. After i plugged everything in the wifi icon is solid green and i can connect my devices to the wifi. However i have no internet. And the icon has been flashing green. I have waited 2 days and still it has not changed

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Icon flashing

Try the Hub Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
mhamps22122
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have done this and the call centre is closed and the confirmation of my passcode did not work. Do i have to wait for internet to be sent over ? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You need to try again in the morning, 08:00 is the best time.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
mhamps22122
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you a technician is coming wednesday

0 Kudos