Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Internet Down

Today, nothing but issues with my Broadband as the Superhub 3.0 keeps going down, rebooting and lasts for minutes before going down.  Both WIFI and WIRED are affected.  Fault lights are flashing green arrows and WIFI lights.  Now fault lights on my TV.  No one in the call centres.  What can be done?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Internet Down

Hello,

I am a technician from Virgin media (71786). Please pm me Your account number and area reference code and I will look into this for you to see whats going on.

Kind regards

J

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.  I have messaged you.  WIFI is intermittent but my TiVo box is now displaying No Internet Connection (C230).

kind Regards

Wesley

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yesterday, I even reset my Superhub 3, changed my password and amended the SSID name to add a single digit and it worked, but during the day, kept dropping off from WIFI and WIRED connection. Today, the Router has done the same.  It’s like the Router is faulty and just reboots.

Now, the Router has a solid white bar, solid Green WIFI and ARROWS symbol displayed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Wesley949,

I am sorry to hear of the recent issues you've had with your broadband. I can appreciate the urgency of having your services working during this time.

I did some digging at this end and it seems that you are currently being impacted by an area fault. The estimated fix time for this fault is actually around 4pm today.

If you'd like I can subscribe you to updates regarding the fault to your mobile or email address? Just let me know if you'd like to receive them and I'll get that sorted for you. Here is our Service Status page, you'll be able to check for any known network faults here in future.

If by after 4pm you're still experiencing difficulties, give me a nudge and I'll take another look at the status of your services for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The issue was stable from 6pm yesterday and never went down, but this morning, I found my Router resetting and currently showing a solid green bar with flashing green WIFI and Arrow symbols.  

The issue has not been resolved.  It also looks like my Engineer appointment has been removed too.  An Engineer is needed.

Can someone please update me ASAP because I pay a lot of money to Virgin and cannot even use the services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Signing in to my Virgin Media, it advises me there are service issues on Broadband and TV in my area.  I can only assume the same fault that was fixed yesterday became faulty again.  Has anyone else in Account Area 22 got the same issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back.

As we have discovered an area fault, any engineer appointments to the property will be canceled as they are no longer required.

The flashing green base light indicates that there is no connection coming into the property. This issue was reported this morning and our field team is currently working on the external fault.

Please check back with me after 4pm.

Thanks,

Beth

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth, thank you for your prompt reply and information. I will update you later.

Kind Regards
Wesley Jordan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon,

Everything was up and running by midday yesterday but I wanted to check the systems for 24-hrs before updating you. This time has lapsed and everything is working normally with no more time-outs and crashes.

Would it be possible for the Engineer to be cancelled as this was added to my Account yesterday.

Kind Regards
Wesley Jordan
0 Kudos