Menu
ZoeT
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent connection Issues

Please can someone help me.

For the last few weeks, I have been having constant issues with our internet connection, it is continually dropping out all through the day. We are home schooling 2 children while also working full time from home therefore know we are asking a lot from our internet but it is getting very frustrating that my children cannot get through a day of schooling without some connection issues and the same for us adults when we are trying to get work done.

I have tested our connection levels and it does not seem to be a problem.  We are switched the box on and off and not resolved.  we have the boosters which seem to make no difference at all.

I am wondering if it could be our external box as we have been having work done externally, however this has been ongoing since December and the issues did not start that long ago.

Are you able to advise what I should do?  I would be grateful for any help you can give.

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent connection Issues

Firstly, is this about wired or wireless connections? 

What types of devices for example? 

0 Kudos
ZoeT
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent connection Issues

Hi Super Solving

Wireless connections, we have 3 Dell laptops and a Apple Mac.  We also have our mobiles which are iPhone x 3.

Thanks.

0 Kudos