Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Connection

Morning Everyone,

New to the forum and to virgin media. I have been having intermittent connection problems with my service since it went live (Monday) Broadband works fine for a number of hours then drops away (it has done this the last two nights).

Tried running the diagnostic in the App it says i have a problem and Virgin are working on it. Tried running it on the website and the test fails using up my 3 tests per day. In some respects i am fortunate i haven't been able to cancel my sky broadband yet as i use that when virgin is down but seems to defeat the point paying for 2 services.

Green light on the bottom of the router with green flashing up and down arrows.

B-INIT-RNG failure in the network log. Any help would be a appreciated as it is driving me up the wall. 

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Connection

Hi,

Please send me a PM with your account number and area ref number and I can look into this for you.

Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Connection

Hi could you private message me with account number and site ID/area reference number and I can check this out 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos