Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittant broadband connection AL4

We have been suffering intermittant broadband since the middle of last week (there was a known fault in our area on 22/4/20).  We have a Super Hub 2 which we use in modem mode along with a netgear router.  We get several drop outs an hour which last between 10 - 30 seconds.  I've rebooted hub and router numerous times.  Lights on hub suggest it is working fine and service status for area says no known problems.  Router appears to be working fine.  I cannot log on to my hub settings as the website 192.168.0.1 will not load for me.  All support on the website seems to be geared to Super Hub 3, no mention of older hubs!

This is becoming really stressful now, with 4 of us working/studying online remotely, we've even had to resort to using our phones as hotspots for important calls/meetings.  

i would be grateful for some advice please. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittant broadband connection AL4

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittant broadband connection AL4

Hi,

Im sorry to hear you're having issues if you could pm me your account number and site reference which can be found on top of your bill I will be able to look into this for you.

Also if you are using our superhub in modem mode the address for accessing the settings is 192.168.100.1

Regards Andrew_M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!
------------------------------------------------
Want an easy £50 Off your bill by referring someone to Virgin? Send the following text to 80011:
1st line - RAF
2nd line - Your Account Number
3rd line - Name of person your referring
4th line- Their Contact Number
5th line - 47758 Andrew
We will do the rest!
0 Kudos