I've been using the Hub4 for nearly three weeks, in modem mode with a Draytek router and BT mesh WiFi. It's been running well and with slightly less latency than the Hub3.
Yesterday I thought I'd check the signal levels and network log, and found that I couldn't access the Hub4 with a browser on a wired PC, on either 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.0.1 . I tried different browsers, no response.
The Hub was still running normally on internet traffic. I left PingPlotter running on the 192 addresses while browsing the web and doing speed tests, but it registered no returns.
After playing around for a while without success I power cycled the Hub. It came back with normal access on 192.
Just posting this for interest, but I'll be checking whether it happens again.
It's a known bug, i've posted about it, 2 or 3 firmware been published since being on trail since last year but not been fixed since. though i have noticed it will come back up again but soon go back down again.