Menu
chandnikaria
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installing TV Box Error S322

Hi, 

I am trying to install my TVBOX and running into the following error message S322. I have rang up customer services, first time the guy was not useful at all and hung up on me. Rang numerous times after and people hung up on me after waiting on the line for 45 mins each time. Really frustrated. Can someone help pls

0 Kudos
Craig_E89
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installing TV Box Error S322

Hi @chandnikaria 

If you pm me with a contact number and your account details I'll look into this for you and call you

Thanks in advance 

Craig (vm technician 28140)

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
jasonwba
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue and over the course of two days I have called a dozen times only to be cut off every single time.  Can you help?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @jasonwba

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for  your first post - I was sorry to understand that you had some issues last week with this specific error number. 

We have a dedicated webpage that shows all known error codes along with some self checks with each code to try and get you back up and running - TV Error Codes The error code you have quoted (S322) is advising an issue with your connection. 

I have managed to locate your account and all is looking to be ok from this end; your box is all activated and we're getting a good signal from it from here; are you still having the issue with this error code? If so, can you please check your connections are nice and finger tight and perform a reboot when you can. 

Please do pop back if you're still needing any help 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos