cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Thea11
Joining in

I have Volt package -broadband, TV and landline being installed on April 6. As a new Virgin customer, I need to know if they’ll include installing a new TV and sound bar from John Lewis. There’s no point in me getting JL to instal to my old slow broadband when it’s being disconnected a couple of days later. My old TV’s in my kitchen - difficult for Virgin cabling and box so I’m thinking of keeping it there and buying new TV for the virgin box. Also do I get TV channels included ( like Freeview) or do I need to buy package on top. Can’t get info from my a/c as not up and running yet. Thanks for help.

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Thea11, thanks for the message, these deals are online only and would have been needed to be taken at point of sale. 

If this was not included when you took the service then you would not be able to add them at a later date. 

All new customer offers are available to view on the Virgin Media web site.

Chris. 

Thanks, Chris, for taking the trouble to reply. It was not an online purchase. I bought through a Virgin telesales rep, As I was getting unsatisfactory information online, I visited my local O2 ( formerly Virgin) shop where fortunately I was given the advice I needed.

Hi @Thea11 

Thanks for coming back to us. Gifts with purchases are not normally on the same delivery as your install. It's two seperate things to answer the original question. What Volt TV bundle did you take out please? This should be on your order confirmation under the TV section of it. It should have a package name. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill