cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

tiffers1973
Joining in

I am supposed to have tv/phone/broadband installed today engineer arrived and outside work hasn't been done to he can't do it does anyone know who I contact? I can't access my online account as it says it will be active in 48 hours we received a text 6/7 to say they will be carrying out work out side the property but haven't heard anything since! So now I've taken a day off work for nothing unless I can get this sorted  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tiffers1973, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your installation. We can certainly check this out to you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

There is a number for the 'Pre-Installation Team' which is 0800 052 1734.

However, it is highly likely they will not tell you anything useful and may simple recount the next (most-likely-made-up) installation date which appears on their computer screen.

Prepare yourself to climb onboard the merry-go-round that is the VM installation process.

Look through some of the past topics on the 'Quick Start' forum to get a feel for what might happen next (which could be anything!)

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tiffers1973, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your installation. We can certainly check this out to you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Obohmoses
Joining in

I was suppose to get my boardband,tv connection and WiFi today an engineer was suppose to be here today so I want to know are they still sending someone over today or not 

Hi Obohmoses,

Thanks for posting on our forums, I am sorry if your manned install was delayed. 

Can I ask if you've now been installed since posting? 

If not, we will be happy to find out what has happened to delay it. 

Thanks,

Megan_L