Menu
EmmaKemp
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I placed my order on 12/03/2021 and am still not connected.  Engineers cannot complete until outside work is complete and every day I am told that it is being done ‘today’.  How can I escalate this to someone who is actually in contact with the people doing the outside work?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi Emma,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear there has been a delay in getting you services installed and when you call us we advise it is getting installed on that day.

I have found your account with the details we have for you and I have mailed the area field manager to find out what is going on and asked them the contact you ASAP with a update.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
EmmaKemp
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had a text message on Saturday morning saying a supervisor would contact me in the next 24 hours but that didn’t happen!  There is now no installation date for outside OR inside on my account!  I’m at a loss what to do next...

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi EmmaKemp,

Thanks for posting back to us, I think in the circumstances we need to get this chased for you. I am going to pop you over a private message to take some details and see if we can email the area field manager once again regarding this issue and what is going on.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi EmmaKemp,

We have emailed the area field manager for you now and placed full notes on your account. As soon as we received any updates of why your installation has been delayed we will post back on here for you.

Any personal information I will private message you.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
EmmaKemp
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still no news?

0 Kudos
EmmaKemp
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please can you give me the name of the ‘area field manager’?

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi EmmaKemp

I am afraid Jodi is away from the business at the moment so I have contacted the area managers Andrew and Thomas to request that any updates be forwarded to myself. 

I will update you once we hear back. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos