Menu
Kristenhillock
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I moved home on 27/01/21 and was due to have virgin media put in that day. The engineer came out and said he couldn’t do it and left with no explanation. I was aware other contractors were out earlier that day doing outside work. I was then given a new installation date for 09/02/21 and booked time off work as the engineer was due to arrive between 8am and 1pm. I waited until 2pm and called your centre where I was told that my installation date was cancelled and there was no explanation for this! I was told someone would be out before 6pm that evening and yet again no one showed up. I rang back again and was told nothing was booked for an engineer to come to my property. The person who I spoke to on the phone was actually embarrassed at how virgin media have behaved and put in a complaint for me! Anyway apparently someone is due to arrive today 10/02/21 to my property to complete outside work will this happen or is this just another day watching outside the window for virgin media not to show up! Customer service is shocking! 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi read the reply by nodrogd on this subject along side your post on this page which explains it perfectly. Regards Micky
0 Kudos