forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
wilsonjoanne198
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I got the hub 3 for quick set up today. I've connected it all up but the light keeps flashing green. Silly question, does an engineer need to do something too or am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

you may need to activate teh hub - 0800 953 9500 - you will need the barcode number from the bottom of the hub along with your account number. 

0 Kudos
wilsonjoanne198
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So I've phoned the number given, been on hold for an hour and a half and still nobody answered. Still no internet and none the wiser. Losing patience now 

0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Losing pateince won't get anywhere and only you be losing out service.

I recently called Virgin to change bank the direct is taken from as it cant be done online. I went through 2 security checks and after 20min of hold got cut off. Cut off 2nd time again after another 20min and 3rd time lucky.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos
mike1e
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't help too much sorry, but I have the same problem (from Tuesday) and have an engineer coming today.

Will keep you updated once they have been (if they turn up).

It was the horizontal light below the VM logo which was flashing green for me. WIFI light was stable.

0 Kudos