Menu
Estillore30
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation

We have just just moved in to our new house last January 2, found out our VM box didn’t have cover and cables were exposed. Our broadband was installed December 22 before we moved in as this was a new bulid. Seems the installation job was done hastily since noone was there to look after their work which is so poorly done. i called up Customer service only to find out for sending a technician again will cost me £99 ? how is this so when we’ve only using VM for about a week and we get charged for the poor quality of work done for the installation. We only got VM because it was on bound with the housing development for the first year. All we requesting is to put a cover on the Virgin box.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

I have flagged for VM to take a look. If your service wasn't activated until Jan2nd you should still be in your 14-day cooling off period and can cancel with no financial penalty.

In the meantime cover it with some black plastic sheet and gaffer tape to keep the elements out

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi Estillore30,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the setup of your services. 

I can assure you we will work to assist you in getting this resolved. 

What I will do is private message you now so we can progress further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos