Menu
SLS1
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation

I was told when I ordered that my address was suitable for quick start but I don’t have the correct boxes / connectors to set it up myself.  How do I book an engineer to come out and do it? I can’t find anyway to get in touch.  Very frustrated new customer here.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

@SLS1 wrote:

I was told when I ordered that my address was suitable for quick start but I don’t have the correct boxes / connectors to set it up myself.  How do I book an engineer to come out and do it? I can’t find anyway to get in touch.  Very frustrated new customer here.

VM don't know if previous owners have removed interior boxes/cabling.

If VM has been used at the residence previously it can only be assumed the connectivity is available.

0 Kudos
SLS1
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Carl.

I understand that but as I said I wasn’t sure and was told to select quick start regardless I’d now just like to know how to get in touch and book an engineer installation.  It’s the lack of ability to get in touch and speak to someone that is frustrating me.  
if anyone I’d able to help with this that would be great.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@SLS1 wrote:

Thanks Carl.

I understand that but as I said I wasn’t sure and was told to select quick start regardless I’d now just like to know how to get in touch and book an engineer installation.  It’s the lack of ability to get in touch and speak to someone that is frustrating me.  
if anyone I’d able to help with this that would be great.

You can:

• Wait for a response from one of the VM staff on here (1 - 2 weeks).
  • Text 07533 051 809.
  • Contact by phone 0345 454 1111 (8am is best).
0 Kudos